Witch (Book) by Lisa Lister
Information: 273 pages, paperback.
About the Book:
A witch is a wise woman, a healer. Yet for so long the word ‘witch’ has had negative connotations. In this book, third generation hereditary witch Lisa Lister explains the history behind witchcraft, why identifying as a healing in past centuries led women to be burned at the stake, and why the witch is reawakening in women across the world today.
This book provides an overview of the different schools of witchcraft and the core principals and practices within them. Discover ancient wisdom made relevant for modern witches:
– The wheel of the year, the sabbaths, the cycles of the moon.
– Tools to enhance your intuition, including oracle cards and dowsing, so that you can make decisions quickly and comfortably.
– Understanding the ancient use of the word ‘medicine’.
– How to work with herbs, crystals and power animals so that you have support in your spiritual work.
– Work with the elements to achieve deep connection with the world around you.
In addition, Lisa teaches personal, hands-on rituals and spells from her family lineage of gypsy witch magic to help you heal, manifest and rediscover your powers.
A compelling book urging modern women to reconnect with their inborn feminine powers and bring the ancient traditions of healing and ‘witchcraft’ back into their lives. You’ll learn how to align your energy with the wheel of the year, the sabbats and the cycles of the Moon, connect with and trust your intuition, use divination tools such as oracle cards, scrying and rune reading to help make decisions about your future, cast circles, create altars and set sacred space.